Analysis of Gov. Wolf's Proposed 2015-16 State Budget
Gov. Tom Wolf presented his 2015-16 state budget proposal on March 3, 2015. The Pennsylvania Budget and Policy Center will be posting analysis, infographics and related documents on this page as they become available. Check back often for the latest updates.
- Side-by-Side Comparison of the Personal Income Tax and Sales Tax Provisions of Gov. Wolf's Budget Proposal, HB/SB 76, and HB 2425
- Proposed list of goods and services to be added to the sales tax base
- Background: Center on Budget & Policy Priorities' "Expanding Sales Taxation of Services: Options & Issues"
- The first spreadsheet provides each district’s share of a $500 million increase in basic and special education funding in 2015-16 along with the percent increase in funding (basic and special education combined) over 2014-15.
- The second spreadsheet provides property tax reduction for each school district in both dollars and as a percent of residential real estate taxes.