Next Webinar: Investing in a 'Thorough and Efficient System of Education'
Postponed until Monday, Jan. 6, 2014 4-5 p.m.
The only service Pennsylvania is required to provide in the state Constitution is a “thorough and efficient system of education.” Join PBPC's next webinar to learn what we can do to fully fund our schools and ensure our kids are successful after they graduate.
- Business Tax Cuts Slow PA Revenue Growth Creating Future Budget Gaps
IFO Outlook | November 15, 2013
- Cut to Federal Nutrition Assistance Impacts Families and Children in Every PA County
Interactive Map | November 4, 2013
- Fact Sheet: Property Tax Bill Threatens Long-term Public School Funding
Property Taxes | October 17, 2013
- A Summary of Governor Corbett’s ‘Healthy PA’ Medicaid Plan
Health Care | September 27, 2013
- Budget Fails to Make Up Lost Ground
2013-14 State Budget Analysis | July 9, 2013
Recent Blog Posts
Stephen Herzenberg | December 10, 2013
Stephen Herzenberg | December 9, 2013
Chris Lilienthal | December 4, 2013
Third and State | December 3, 2013
Stephen Herzenberg | December 2, 2013
PBPC in the News
- Editorial: Water and Gas ... Is Shale Drilling Good For You?
The Times Leader of Wilkes-Barre | 11/30/2013
- Report: Shale Job Numbers Too High
Bloomberg BusinessWeek | 11/22/2013
- Sharon Ward: Setting the Record Straight about PA School Funding Cuts
Patriot-News/PennLive.com | 11/18/2013
- Three Reasons Why You Should Care about the PA School Funding Crisis
WHYY Newsworks | 11/18/2013